Boxed spiced cake mix
1 tub icing
Red Vines Mini Bites
Chocolate candy melts
01. Step One – Bake and Cut Cake
Bake the cake and let cool completely.
When the cake is cool, cut into large chunks.
02. Step Two – Mix Cake and Icing to Form Dough
Place the crumbled cake into a mixing bowl, and add half of the tub of icing. Mix together until a dough-like consistency is formed.
03. Step Three – Scoop Cake-Icing Mixture to Form Balls
04. Step Four – Create Top of Bulb with Red Vines Bites
05. Step Five – Melt Colored Candy Melts
06. Step Six – Dip Cake Pops in Holiday Colors
It may be helpful to use a fork to help hold the bottom the the cake pop to keep it from falling completely into the chocolate. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and cover in sprinkles as needed.
07. Step Seven – Drizzle Green Chocolate to Form Light String
When the chocolate is hardened, place the cake pops around the string to be the light bulbs.
This is the ideal indulgence for peppermint lovers who also have a sweet tooth. Enjoy these White Chocolate Peppermint Mini Bites featuring Red Vines Holiday Mini Bites.
Make a sweet festive treat using Red Vines California Collection! The reindeer sugar cookies are sure to be a hit at any holiday party.
Enjoy a nice Valentine’s Day Red Vines White Hot Chocolate with someone special or maybe just for your self.
Red Vines Cupid FloatINGREDIENTS Vanilla Ice Cream Cherry Soda Red Vines® Original Red Twists 01. Step One Add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream to a drink cup or mug.02. Step Two Fill up the cup with cherry soda.03. Step Three Cut the ends off 1 piece of Red...